Quality without compromise



HOME

Established in 2001, Simeron Enterprises Ltd. is specialized in airline and hotel businesses (jointly providing about 60% of the company’s total annual turnover), as well as in construction industry and trade (accounting for the remaining 40%). During the years of its existence our company has increased its annual turnover fivefold from 100 million to 500 million AMD and the staff grew from 25 in 2001 to presently 110 people.

Simeron Enterprises Ltd. is currently involved in the rehabilitation of a former health centre in Dilijan.

In the airline industry, today our company owns a middle-size aircraft fleet successfully operating charter cargo and civil flights worldwide with a special focus on Central and Western African countries.

At the Yerevan Scientific Research Institute of Cable Industry we manufacture insulated wires and cables, electrical equipment and appliances, etc.

Finally, at our Abovyan base we carry out construction and repair works …
Copyright © Simeron Enterprises LLC, Inc. All rights reserved. Site developed by Dreamsite Productions LLC.